Join Our Team!
We're looking for a: Program Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Board of Directors STATUS: Part-Time, 16 hours/week.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO: Founded in 1997, Teen Pregnancy and Prevention Partnership unites communities across Missouri to promote adolescent sexual and reproductive health. We educate parents, professionals and the community at large; we collaborate with stakeholders, including school districts, legislators, faith leaders, youth-serving and health care professionals; we advocate for and protect teens rights to accurate, high quality sexual health information and reproductive and sexual health services; and we support teens self-determined ability to live healthy and fulfilling lives. For more information, visit www.TeenPregnancy-MO.org.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Program Coordinator (PC) provides the management necessary to achieve the organization’s strategic training goals. In alignment with the mission and beliefs of the Partnership, the PC is responsible for managing the organization’s program planning, implementation and evaluation. As requested by the Board this position is also responsible for providing input on the overall direction of the organization.
Specifically, the Program Coordinator will implement new parent programming in alignment with contractual obligations. With assistance from the Board, the Program Coordinator will also assist with securing additional funds to continue the parent programming.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides hands-on, day-to-day management of parent programming within the organization’s strategic plan.
- Provides support to the Board of Directors, to ensure that the organization has the financial resources needed to effectively achieve its mission and strategically identified goals. To this end, the role of the PC involves highly effective communication with current and potential funders (federal, state and private) including grant writing responsibilities and project reporting responsibilities.
- Responsible for ongoing evaluation and quality assurance/quality improvement monitoring of all Partnership programs
- Ensures compliance with all grant and contractual requirements.
- Ensures the Partnership continues to be viewed as experts in their area of content in the state.
- Represents the Partnership as a speaker/presenter/representative at a variety of organizational events, meetings, committees and presentations in order to facilitate and foster new and existing partnerships.
- Supports the writing, publication, distribution of Partnership research and evaluation projects; maintains strict protocols for distribution of project results both internally and externally; and, ensures that evaluation and research data are used to inform and guide the ongoing operations of the organization.
- May supervise the activities of volunteers as needed.
- Works with Board of Directors to inform budgets, proposals and reports as necessary.
- General expectation of high collaboration in directing the agency and producing high quality / high volume products.
- Bachelor’s degree in health education, social work, human sexuality or a related field.
- One year of experience inthe field of adolescent sexual health and/or parent engagement.
o Master’s Degree or working towards a Master’s Degree in Public Health, Social Work or related field and minimum of 1 year experience in the field of adolescent sexual health.
o Exceptional interpersonal skills, a collaborative work style and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively at all levels internally and externally.
o Highly skilled and experienced in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of public health programs and strategies.
o Ability to work well in, and facilitate a team environment
o Grant management and grant writing experience
o Have reliable transportation and travel 25% or less of their time across Missouri.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
The hourly wage for this position is $19.00 per hour. The Partnership does not offer benefits for part time positions.
Please email resume and cover letter describing your interest in this position to the address below by close-of-business Nov 26, 2021. No phone calls please.
Subject line: Program Coordinator