Current funders include:
- The Deaconess Foundation
- Missouri Foundation for Health
The Allison Hile Fund:
After Allison Hile's retirment, the TPPP Board of Directors established the Allison Hile Mission Fund to honor Allison's contribution to the field of adolescent sexual health. We invite you to make a contribution to this fund. Your gift is tax deductible and will be gratefully used to support the education, collaboration, training and public awareness mission of TPPP. Donate now and be sure to type Allison Hile Mission Fund in the "special notes for TPPP" section.
Recent funders include:
- Better Family Life (Through a grant from The Office of Adolescent Health)
- March of Dimes
- Development Systems Inc.
- JF Roblee Foundation
- The Trio Foundation
- The Women's Initiative for Health and Safety
Early financial supporters included:
- Care Partners MC+ Health Plan
- The Teen Pregnancy Prevention Collaborative of Metropolitan Association of Philanthropy
- The Incarnate Word Foundation
- Mercy Health Plans
- BJC Health Systems
- St. Louis Health Care Network
- Unity Health System.
Significant funding allowing the Partnership to expand its scope of work came from the Missouri Department of Social Services. The Partnership has also received funds from an additional grant from the MAP Collaborative, the Alki Foundation within the Tides Foundation, the Deaconess Foundation, and the March of Dimes.