TPPP has recently collaborated with other organizations in the following capacities:
- TPPP is an agency partner for The SPOT's committee to provide community insights in decreasing teen pregnancy among young women in foster care in St. Louis City and County
- TPPP is a member Maternal Child and Family Health Coalition's Partnership for Preconception Health to conduct needs assessment and planning process to determine best way to improve preconception health and health care in the St. Louis Community.
- Serves on Missouri Family Health Council's Information and Education Committee to improve the availability, acceptability and accessibility of family planning and other reproductive health care information in Missouri communities.
- TPPP is a member of Missouri Children's Leadership Council to promote the well-being of children, youth, and families in the state of Missouri by effectively advocating for their needs and interests.
- TPPP is a collaborating Community Partner with Washington University’s Contraceptive Choice Project to share information on the study as well as disseminate study findings.
- Sponsored two evenings of theater and community to help adults learn ways to communicate more effectively with their teens, with solo performer, Tim Collins and The Big Talks, the new show TPPP commissioned.
- Attended and Presented to the St. Louis City's Mayor’s Commission on Children, Youth and Families.
- Participated in St. Louis Family & Community Partnership
- Participated in the St. Louis County Community Leaders Idea Exchange to help form the county's five year strategic plan.