Become a member:
TPPP offers exciting professional development meetingss five times a year, an annual conference, an annual Sexual Health 101, and 7 Nataional Sexuality Education Standards trainings. Members recieve free entrance to our professional development meetings and discounted rates for our other trainings.
The work, progress, and mission of TPPP depend heavily on the dedication and commitment from the Partnership Board, our committee volunteers, and the participation of individuals within our community, like you! The membership fee for individuals and agency representatives provides financial support for TPPP’s ongoing programming.
TPPP is excited to invite you and your agency to become TPPP members.
Membership is your opportunity to support and be involved in the efforts to prevent teen pregnancy. Your membership makes you a part of a large community of concerned individuals who are making a positive impact on the prevention of teen pregnancy and STDs in Missouri.
- Free admission to our professional development & networking meetings
- Reduced registration rates for our biannual conferences
- CEUs for professional development sessions (for a small fee)
- Eligibility to serve on the TPPP Board
- Invitations to partnership sponsored events
- Access to a “members only” section of our website (coming soon) which will feature additional best practices resources, extensive opportunities for networking, and targeted promotion of your community events to our member organizationss
Membership with the Partnership means more opportunities to collaborate with other agencies, more “best practices” programs, more resource information, and more updates on current issues; all used toward preventing teen pregnancy throughout the state of Missouri.
There are 2 different types of memberships:
- Organization Members: annual membership fee is $100 ($50 for organizations with annual budgets of $250,000 or less, with documentation) Up to 4 staff members are included; additional staff can be added for $10 each.
- Individual Members: annual membership fee is $25
Teen pregnancy affects us all, individually, as a community, and as a nation. The United States has the highest rate of teen pregnancy in the industrialized world. Despite recent declines, the Missouri Teen Pregnancy Rate remains at 35.5 per 1000 young women, and the rate of sexually transmitted diseases in teens is among the highest in the nation. Join us in our mission to help prevent teen pregnancy and diseases by improving communication, education, and policies; staying informed; getting involved and raising awareness.